Installation Steps v.10
Posted by Alex D on 07 August 2017 10:31 AM
1. After you double-click the .exe file, you will receive a message asking if you want to allow the program to make changes to this computer. Click yes.
2. Select your language. (This walk through uses English)
3. Enter your Registration Information and click 'Register My Product'
4. You will see s succsessful message when the registration completes.
5. Click 'Install Website Creator' to continue with installation.
6. Select the language you would like it to install.
7. Click 'Next >'
8. Select 'I accept the agreement'
9. The program will now install. This may take a few minutes depending on your computer.
10. You will now need to activate Website Creator 10.
11. When installation is complete, enter your license key and email address. If you have already activated the license, make sure to use the same email as you did the first time.
12. Website Creator 10 will take a few moments to activate.
12a. If you licensed your software already with another email, you will receive the following error.
13. You will be asked to register on the developers answers website. This defaults to the email you used to activate your license. You can change this to another email if you link.
If you click 'Reset Password' you will be taken outside the program to the developers website to reset your password to access the developers forums.
14. After you have registered on the developers website, your activation is complete.
15. You can now start the program. Click 'Start >' to start a new project or open and previous one. Or use the other options to connect to the tutorials or forums.